1166 - Shelf support bracket, 40.6cm / 16" position
|Our Price: £3.49(£2.91 Exc. VAT)|
A key component of our Fixed Mount system.
Use this bracket for all 16" deep shelving.
- Supports front lip of 16" shelving.
- Use 1162/1164 Shelf Support Brackets when adding a hang bar (to support the hang bar position).
- Use 1 bracket every 36" along the shelf's length and at each 'open end' of shelf
- If supporting more than 3 shelves in a stack you could use a 1009 Shelf Support Pole instead
- If you have side walls to attach to please use 942/974 Wall Brackets
- Not for use with ShelfTrack system
- Note that the physical length of this bracket is 48.3cm (19") long.
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
The 16" position shelf brackets are for use with the following:
- 16" deep Linen & CloseMesh style shelves
- 16" Shelf & Rod shelving, only use at the 'open ends' of shelf. Use 1162/1164 shelf support brackets to support hang rod position.
- 16" SuperSlide shelving, only use at 'open ends' of shelf. Use 1162/1164 shelf support brackets to support hang bar position.
Please note that the length of the actual bracket is NOT 16" (40.6cm). As the bracket sits at an angle, it is longer than the shelf depth that the bracket is used to support. Therefore if ordering any replacements or additional supports, please double check that you order the bracket based on the position and not the physical length of the bracket.
A 1166 (16" position) bracket is actually 19" (48.3cm) long.
You can purchase additional / replacement hardware direct from us. Or visit Organise My Home
where our range is also available.
Customers who bought this item also bought: