16" deep SuperSlide® shelving is perfect for folded clothes, linens, and other closet items. With the addition of SuperSlide hang bars and hang bar supports, it forms a hanging system that allows hangers to slide freely end to end.
- Works with both Fixed Mount and ShelfTrack® adjustable mounting systems
- Installation hardware & hang bars sold separately
- Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
- Order 12 x 203 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. This will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your garments from snagging on the shelf
- Ventilated wire construction
- We suggest that when installing 16" deep shelving you ensure your enclosure is a minimum of 18" (46cm) deep to allow for the hardware fixings.
- Standard 'Front Lip' which is 1.5" deep
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
If using a hang bar, the hanging position will be placed 12" (30.5cm) or 10" (25.4cm) from the back wall.
We suggest that if installing a reach in wardrobe you have a minimum depth of 22" (55cm).
If installing into a walk in wardrobe, to achieve an 'L' shape of hanging space you would need a minimum width of 58" (1.47m).
To achieve a 'U' shape of hanging space you would need a minimum width of 72" (1.83m).
If you are going to create two tier hanging then we suggest that you have a minimum ceiling height of 85" (2.16m).
If you are trying to create long hanging space, we suggest you have a minimum ceiling height of 72" (1.83m) unless you intend to install shoe racks below, in which case we suggest you have a minimum ceiling height of 85" (2.16m).
Don't forget to order the fixing hardware!