shows a view of wall B (240cm wide to the curve).
• Across this wall we have included a 53cm wide section of shelving to the left hand side. There are three shelves for flat and folded items.
• Below this we have included three shoe racks. The shoe racks use our standard 30.5cm (12”) deep shelving. Each shoe rack will hold 2 – 3 pairs of shoes.
• Next to this section we have then included a 1m wide section of short hanging space. Note that in order to allow enough height for garments on their hangers the top shelf will have to sit virtually at the ceiling level. This will render the actual shelf fairly useless aside from supporting the hang bar, but unfortunately, in order for the hang bar to be installed, a shelf must be installed too.
• Beside this we have then included a section for long hanging garments such as dresses and overcoats. This section is 87cm wide. The shelf above can be used for additional flat and folded items.
• Hanging garments will usually protrude from the back wall by 55cm/ 20” – 60cm/ 24” so please ensure that you allow enough space for this.
• Unfortunately our shelving can’t accommodate curvatures in the walls, so we will only be able to provide shelving for the 2.4m width.