7300 - Shelf & Rod 12" / 30.5cm Deep Shelving - Available in 4', 6', 8' & 10' lengths
|Our Price: £11.99(£9.99 Exc. VAT)|
Economical 12" deep Shelf & Rod shelving provides shelf and hanging space for bedroom, laundry or where extra storage space is needed.
Hang Rod sits 30.5cm (12") from the back wall.
- No need to purchase additional hang rod, it is constructed into the shelving unit.
- Installation hardware sold separately
- Ventilated wire construction
- Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
- Use 4 x 203 & 4 x 204 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. These caps will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your garments from snagging on the shelf
- If you are creating an 'Open End' please order 168 'Open End Caps' rather than the 204 Shelf Caps. These caps will stop items slipping off the end of the hang rod
- We do not recommend using this style of shelf with adjustable ShelfTrack fixings
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
If using this shelving for a reach in wardrobe, please allow a depth of at least 22" / 56cm.
If using for an 'L Shaped' wardrobe please ensure a minimum width of 58" / 147cm.
If using for a walk in wardrobe, please ensure a minimum width of 68" / 173cm (this would give you an 'U' shape of hanging space).
If you intend to create two tier hanging, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm.
If you intend to create long hanging space, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 72" / 183cm, however, if you would like to put shoe racks below, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm!
Don't forget to order your Fixed Mount hardware & Shelf Caps!
Customers who bought this item also bought: