1164 - Shelf support bracket, 30.5cm / 12" position
|Our Price: £2.79(£2.33 Exc. VAT)|
A key component of our Fixed Mount system.
Use this bracket for all 12" deep shelving and all 16" deep shelving when used with a hang bar.
- Supports front lip of 12" shelving and hang bar position on 16" shelving
- Use 1 bracket every 36" along the shelf's length and at each 'open end' of shelf
- Supplied with rawl plug and screw
- If supporting more than 3 shelves in a stack you could use a 1009 Shelf Support Pole instead
- If there are available side walls please use 942/974/980 Side Wall Brackets instead
- Not for use with ShelfTrack system
- Note that the physical length of this bracket is 40.6cm (16") long.
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
The 12" position shelf brackets are for use with the following:
- 12" (30.5cm) deep Linen, Shelf & Rod, SuperSlide & CloseMesh shelving
- 16" (40.6cm) deep Shelf & Rod shelving, with hang rod 12" from back wall.
- 16" (40.6cm) deep SuperSlide shelving, when adding a hang bar 12" from the back wall.
Please note that the length of the actual bracket is NOT 12" (30.5cm). As the bracket sits at an angle, it is longer than the shelf depth that the bracket is used to support. Therefore if ordering any replacements or additional supports, please double check that you order the bracket based on the position and not the physical length of the bracket.
A 1164 (12" position) bracket is actually 16" (40.6cm) long.
You can purchase additional / replacement hardware direct from us. Or visit Organise My Home
where our range is also available.
Customers who bought this item also bought: