A key component of our Fixed Mount system.
- Supports front lip of 16" shelving
- Use 1 bracket every 36" along the shelf's length and at each 'open end' of shelf
- If supporting more than 3 shelves in a stack you could use a 1009 Shelf Support Pole instead
- If adding a hang bar please use 1162/1164 Shelf Support Brackets instead, these brackets will support the shelf at the hang bar position, where the majority of the load is. You will also need to order one 1166 bracket for every 'Open End' you create
- Not for use with ShelfTrack system
- Note that the physical length of this bracket is 48.3cm (19") long.
- Supplied with rawl plug and screw
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
The 16" position shelf brackets are for use with the following:
- 16" deep Linen & CloseMesh style shelves
- 16" Shelf & Rod shelving, only use at the 'open ends' of shelf. Use 1162/1164 shelf support brackets to support hang rod position.
- 16" SuperSlide shelving, only use at 'open ends' of shelf. Use 1162/1164 shelf support brackets to support hang bar position.
Please note that the length of the actual bracket is NOT 16" (40.6cm). As the bracket sits at an angle, it is longer than the shelf depth that the bracket is used to support. Therefore if ordering any replacements or additional supports, please double check that you order the bracket based on the position and not the physical length of the bracket.
A 1166 (16" position) bracket is actually 19" (48.3cm) long.