Organiser kit 1628, for 5' (1.52m) to 8' (2.44m) wide enclosures
|Our Price: £109.99(£91.66 Exc. VAT)|
An economical way to organise your closet. Ventilated shelving allows for air circulation and room for clothes to breathe. Stacked sweaters become neatly stored and easily accessible. Wasted space is fully utilized. Get it together today, with a Fixed Mount storage system from ClosetMaid®.
- Everything you need to install a shelving system in a closet 5ft. to 8 ft. wide.
- Up to 126" of hanging space and up to 162" of shelf space
- Some shelf cutting may be required to fit closet space. This can be done using a hacksaw or boltcutters. End caps are provided to cover cut ends
- Installation template and hardware included
- This kit uses 12" deep Shelf & Rod style shelving with Fixed Mount fixings
- We recommend that when buying this kit you ensure you have a minimum ceiling height of 85" and minimum wardrobe depth of 22".
- Note that this kit comes with side wall fixings. If you do not have side walls to attach to please call or email our sales team who will be able to advise what additional parts are required to create 'floating ends'
- Material: White Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
- Uses 30.5cm/ 12" deep Shelf & Rod shelving
- Mounts using regular/ fixed mount hardware
- Suitable for enclosures up to 2.44m/ 8' wide
- Shelving can be trimmed using a hacksaw or boltcutters to suit exact dimensions
- All shelving & hardware included
Customers who bought this item also bought: