For use with all styles of ClosetMaid shelving if cutting the 'Deck Wires' around obstacles such a pipes and cables.
These caps DO NOT fit onto the ends of shelves!
- Deck wires are the wires that run from the front lip of the shelf to the back edge of the shelf
- They are the thinner wires that are sometimes cut back to allow for shelving to be fixed around pipes or other small obstacles
- These end caps give you a finished product, by capping off those rough edges, preventing damage to you or whatever you may be storing
- Note that these deck caps DO NOT fit onto the ends of the shelves, only onto the deck wires which run from front to back
- Please order 203/204 end caps to cover the cut ends of shelving
- You will not need to order these caps unless you are cutting shelving out around an obstacle such as pipes and cables
- Material: Plastic