ClosetMaid's® ShelfTrack™ system allows wire shelves to be adjusted to any height, making storage more versatile in both large and small spaces.
Particularly useful in Children's wardrobes where storage needs may change as they grow.
- Attaches onto horizontal Hang Track to hang vertically
Hang Tracks sold separately - see related products below
- Provides adjustable height options for placement of wire shelves
- Available in five standard lengths (choose from list above)
Wall Standards are 1.59cm (5/8") deep
- The length of your chosen Wall Standard can be cut down with a hacksaw if necessary
- Wall Standards must be placed no more than 24" apart and no more than 4" from each end of shelf
- ShelfTrack™ Shelf Brackets are inserted into the slots on standards
- Twin Slot design provides sturdy shelf bracket installation
- Slots are spaced 1.25" (3.2cm) apart for the entire length of the standard
- Fixing kit not included. See product 2876 or 2877 in related products below.
- Don't forget to order a Hang Track to create one-step leveling and eliminate the need to level each standard separately
See related products below.
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
How many Wall Standards will you need?
|Width of Wall ||Minimum Quantity Required |
|24" (61cm) ||2 |
|36" (91cm) ||3 |
|48" (122cm) ||3 |
|60" (152cm) ||4 |
|72" (183cm) ||4 |
|84" (213cm) ||5 |
|96" (244cm) ||5 |
|108" (274cm) ||6 |
|120" (305cm) ||6 |