ClosetMaid's® Shelf & Rod Corner Shelf Kit is designed to use with Shelf & Rod wire shelving.
By installing in the corner with shelves connecting, this shelf creates a usable corner so that hangers continue around corner.
- Shelving sold separately
- Corner shelf piece comes complete with the wall clips, joiner plates and shelf support brackets needed for installation
- This corner shelf kit can ONLY be used with 16" deep Shelf & Rod with the hang rod 12" from the back wall (7305)
If using 12" deep Shelf & Rod shelving please see product code 71066
- The Corner Shelf is 2" (5cm) high x 21" (53.3cm) wide x 21" (53.3cm) deep
- CANNOT be used with adjustable ShelfTrack fixing system
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
When using Corner Shelf Kits, please remember that they do take up quite a bit of wall space and we recommend making the adjoining shelves a minimum of 24" wide.
This is because once garments are on hangers they generally protrude 22" from the wall and therefore, if you have anything less than 22" left once the corner kit is installed you will not gain any additional hanging space.
NOTE: This Corner Shelf Kit is designed to be used with 16" deep Shelf & Rod shelving, 12" Hang Rod position (7305).
You CANNOT use this Corner Shelf Kit with 16" Shelf & Rod shelving, 10" Hang Rod position (7304) as the hang rod sits in a different position.