20" Linen style shelving is perfect for storing larger items in a Linen/Utility closet.
This depth of shelf works best when installed with ShelfTrack fixings.
- Works with both ShelfTrack & Fixed Mount systems.
We strongly recommend using ShelfTrack with this depth of shelf as it stops the shelving from sagging/bowing in the middle
- Installation hardware sold separately
- Available in four standard lengths (choose from list above)
- Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
- Order 10 x 203 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. This will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your possesions from snagging on the shelf
- Ventilated wire construction
- We suggest that when installing 20" deep shelving you ensure your enclosure is a minimum of 22" (56cm) deep to allow for the hardware fixings
- You CANNOT add a SuperSlide hang bar to this depth shelf. The lateral wires are spaced differently to the 12" & 16" deep shelves & therefore will NOT accommodate hang bar supports
- NEW 'Low Profile' style lip at front of shelf which is 1" deep
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
Don't forget to order your ShelfTrack hardware and shelf caps!