ClosetMaid's® ShelfTrack® standard and bracket system allows wire shelves to be adjusted to any height, making storage more versatile in both large and small spaces.
The adjustable Hang Rod Kit is an accessory to be used with the ShelfTrack™ storage system, that allows you to add a hang rod without the requirement for a shelf above.
- ShelfTrack® Wall Standards sold separately
See related products below
- Expands from 61cm/ 24 in. to 122cm/ 48 in. wide
- Easily add up to 4 ft. of hang space without having to use a shelf
- This hang rod will NOT attach to SuperSlide or 'All Purpose' Linen shelving. It is designed to mount directly onto ShelfTrack Wall Standards
- Note: This hang rod kit CANNOT fix directly to a wall. It must slot into ShelfTrack Wall Standards
- Depth of mounting brackets - 13.25"
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
What's in the box? Expandable hang rod and three mounting brackets.
When using the kit at 61cm/ 2ft wide, two of the mounting brackets will be required and need to fix to two vertical Wall Standards (not supplied).
When using the hang rod 63cm/ 25" - 122cm/ 48" wide, we recommend that you also use the center mounting bracket for additional support. This will require fixing at three points, to three vertical Wall Standards (not supplied).